Whats for breakfast?

I had a kiwi fruit and a rocky road HiFi Light for breakie this morning :)

porridge and apple, made it up with water today and just topped with with milk when it was cooked, was lovely like this and saves me some milk so I have more for in my drinks during the day/evening :D

Has a vegetable juice which was really lovely!

Carrots ginger celery apples and ginger

How many syns was the apple? Presuming hav to syn it cause juiced/broken down like cooking

Ive had 80g branflakes, 15g milled flaxseed, 1tsp cinnamon and 300ml semi-skimmed milk

Are u following slimming world????

This morning I'm having All Bran Chocolate Crunch with milk and a banana :)

A packet of German ham and a cup of tea, odd one today :)

60g organic porridge, 15g milled flaxseed, 1tsp cinnamon, 80g berries and a scoop of cookise and cream protein powder. I really should just copy and paste it as i have more or less the same lol

And only about another 2 days worth of the protein, abit gutted as it makes the porridge taste awesome but its nearly doubled in price to £43.99 for a 2.24kg tub from £27.99 when i last brought it so i will have to make do with vanilla or banana for now lol

Are u following slimming world????

Im at target so technicaly yes. When you get to target you need to up your HEXb's to help maintain so that is why i have so much branflakes and the milled flaxseed and protein are both synned at 13 syns total. I do calorie count as well and i need to have between 6-8 HEXb's to maintain and 35-40 syns a day.

Sounds crazy but i do work out a hell of a lot.

But i do not eat any rubbish only good foods

Im at target so technicaly yes. When you get to target you need to up your HEXb's to help maintain so that is why i have so much branflakes and the milled flaxseed and protein are both synned at 13 syns total. I do calorie count as well and i need to have between 6-8 HEXb's to maintain and 35-40 syns a day.

Sounds crazy but i do work out a hell of a lot.

But i do not eat any rubbish only good foods

So is MFP pretty accurate on maintenance calories? Because I'm struggling with the working out/ having the right amount of kcals, I'm following SW but trying to keep check on calories too :)

Back