Whats for breakfast?

Porridge in work and forgot sweetner so mixed in a random options mint madness lol. Weird but tasted ok for an emergency lol

Lovin your crazy concoctions pastagirl lol!! Mint choc porridge, cranberry fizzy water gammon!! You could give heston blumenthal a run for his money pmsl!!! All you need is some liquid nitrogen and your well in there!!!! Xx

Scrambled eggs on toast + seasoning and with ketchup (1 syn)

Lovin your crazy concoctions pastagirl lol!! Mint choc porridge, cranberry fizzy water gammon!! You could give heston blumenthal a run for his money pmsl!!! All you need is some liquid nitrogen and your well in there!!!! Xx

Lol, when u put it like that Im a total weirdo lol! Im from a family of 5 kids and refuse to waste anything so Im constantly thinking of what i can use that i have so i don't have to go and buy stuff lol. Its ingrained in me so Im blaming my mum for all the weird stuff ha ha!

Watch out heston! My next invention isn't far away....x

Lol, when u put it like that Im a total weirdo lol! Im from a family of 5 kids and refuse to waste anything so Im constantly thinking of what i can use that i have so i don't have to go and buy stuff lol. Its ingrained in me so Im blaming my mum for all the weird stuff ha ha!

Watch out heston! My next invention isn't far away....x

LMAO!!!! xx

2 egg omelette with heaps of mushrooms and tomatoes with half a tin of of beans and a slice of whole meal bread as my HE. This is my 3rd day of sw and I've already lost 3lbs, can't believe it as I'm eating quite a lot lol

I'm having a bowl of All Bran Chocolate Crunch with milk, followed by a banana :)

Porridge oats with mullerlight stirred through and a tangerine afterwards :)

I had a banana and a 2 egg ham, mushroom and spring onion ommlette.
With a cup of tea too!

Back