Whats for breakfast?

I've been having peanut butter on whole meal toast in the morning after exercise but was conscious of the syns. So swapped for an old favourite today :)

image-3043514567.jpg

Banana and marmite in whole meal toast

ooh i like crumpets too...toasted, 1 with butter, 1 with jam!
i have 2 teacakes in the freeezer in preparation...one when 14lbs are gone and the other...dunno when ;) x

Or eggy crumpets - dip them in seasoned beaten egg and cook them in frying pan - pour rest of eggs into holes then turn and cook on other side until egg is almost cooked. Stuff into mouth. Give a big smile of satisfaction!

Smart thinking keeping them frozen - no chance of a quick snaffle if you have to defrost them!

Lol it was, I love peanut butter and white bread! I'm not a fan of wholemeal at all! And I have lost 2st 3.5lbs so far so maybe I deserved the treat?
Lol when I get to target (3.5lbs away) I'm treating myself to a Dominos pizza as I've not had one since I started SW (August 2012) and I'm craving it! X

treat well deserved!
well...after the peanut butter discussion, when i went to make lunch, i took 2 slices of bread out to make boiled egg with something on toast....it was so soft and fresh so i syn'd a teaspoon of p.butter and used one slice for a sandwich...good god i enjoyed it! lol.
toasted the other and had it with a wee drop spaghetti hoops and a boiled egg which wasn't all that great but hey ho!
i've been using the morrisons saver wholemeal loaf which, as well as being 50p, works out at 60g for 2 slices so is good to have a decent sized slice and doesn't have too much of a brown bread taste which suits my little boy too - and cos its lighter in colour, he doesn't even question it.
mmmm bread! best stop this chat here!

as for dominos...i keep getting 50%off emails and i'm like "cut me some slack here" haha x

treat well deserved!
well...after the peanut butter discussion, when i went to make lunch, i took 2 slices of bread out to make boiled egg with something on toast....it was so soft and fresh so i syn'd a teaspoon of p.butter and used one slice for a sandwich...good god i enjoyed it! lol.
toasted the other and had it with a wee drop spaghetti hoops and a boiled egg which wasn't all that great but hey ho!
i've been using the morrisons saver wholemeal loaf which, as well as being 50p, works out at 60g for 2 slices so is good to have a decent sized slice and doesn't have too much of a brown bread taste which suits my little boy too - and cos its lighter in colour, he doesn't even question it.
mmmm bread! best stop this chat here!

as for dominos...i keep getting 50%off emails and i'm like "cut me some slack here" haha x
Lol EVERY Tuesday a Dominos menu comes through my door!! And when I used to have it quite often they got to know me very well! Soon as I'd say "This is Mrs Baker" they'd be like "oh yes, your usual?" Lol!!!!
I get emails as well and when I do get to target and place an order they will probably wonder where the hell I've been!!

Husband uses Warburtons wholemeal 400g loaf, he didn't like the Hovis Nimble one. He likes his bread so had to find him a nice tasting one or he'd just moan about it lol! X

my OH isn't fussed really but my little one moans occasionally about brown so this one is ideal. we used to get the 50/50 and i love the seeded batch stuff but just wouldnt syn it....anything infact. the price of the 400g one is a bit cheeky...and if i gave my bloke that he'd open his lunch like pffft! lol. would need to give him 4 slices of that to justify the size hehe x

my OH isn't fussed really but my little one moans occasionally about brown so this one is ideal. we used to get the 50/50 and i love the seeded batch stuff but just wouldnt syn it....anything infact. the price of the 400g one is a bit cheeky...and if i gave my bloke that he'd open his lunch like pffft! lol. would need to give him 4 slices of that to justify the size hehe x

Lol, my fella has 4 x 800g for his sandwiches, probably need a whole loaf of 400g!

:eek: Banana & marmite?? Now there's a combo I never considered .... not sure I will either! :D

I don't know how it came about but I love it ;) weird but works x

I so want to try that banana and marmite combo but dont want to waste the bread if I dont like it

Maybe try it with half a piece? :)

Just had a banana topped with fat-free natural yogurt :)

Last edited:
SW fry lite breakfast, sausages are synned. This will keep me going until dinner at my daughters tinight

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1164421829.jpg
    image-1164421829.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 80
just came across this too http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/cottage-cheese-pancakes ...might give it a bash??x

I tried these yesterday as well - whilst they looked like pancakes they tasted like grim and the texture was awful. Just like a lot of the fakey SW recipes, looks like the real thing but tastes awful! :( You'd think i would have learned by now! Going back to my mantra of 'would I eat it if I wasn't on a diet?' and not being tempted away again lol!

Attachments

• image-458935996.jpg
    image-458935996.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 79
I tried these yesterday as well - whilst they looked like pancakes they tasted like grim and the texture was awful. Just like a lot of the fakey SW recipes, looks like the real thing but tastes awful! :( You'd think i would have learned by now! Going back to my mantra of 'would I eat it if I wasn't on a diet?' and not being tempted away again lol!

I really agree with this. I have tried a few 'alternative' recipes and always been very disappointed

Back