Whats for breakfast?

Banana protein shake and 60g organic porridge, 15g milled linseed, 80g blueberries, 1tsp cinnamon

I'm having a HUGE apple (the size of a pepper! :eek:) and a satsuma for breakfast this morning.

Golden syrup oats so simple. Well worth the syns!

I'm away in hotel with work - had melon slices, poached eggs, bacon and only ate lean, veg sausage mushrooms tomatoes and beans with 1 slice of wholemeal toast. Going to take off some syns for the fact the bacon seemed like cooked in fat also same for mushrooms. Also veg sausage seemed fried. Taking 7.5 syns off to protect my weight loss

Bacon, mushrooms, eggs, beans plus 2 wholeneal slices from 400g (heB) xxxx

Attachments

• image-3740843460.jpg
    image-3740843460.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 80
I'm having mixed berries topped with Total 0% greek yogurt mixed with sweetener, and a satsuma.

Weetabix with Skimmed Milk and Banana and a Plum.

My breakfasts usually consist of a yoghurt & fruit at my desk in work. Today I was treated to breakfast in bed by the OH! Poached eggs, smoked salmon on a muffin with a big cup of coffee....and a red rose on the tray. I swear in 10 years this is the first romantic guesture ever! Very surprised to say the least!

mullerlight yoghurt and a banana

Im being naughty and splitting mine! 1 Alpen light and 3 ryvita thin thingys with ex light laughing cow on them! A pint of orange and a cup of tea

Back