Whats for breakfast?

Pineapple and an Alpen light (1/2 of HEXB)

magic porridge and some fruit salad

its just your HEb of 35g of porridge oats stirred into a yog (i put mine in an activia 0% snackpot), covered and left in the fridge over night.
i'm not a fan of porridge but really like it and have it most days :D x

Mix a pot of muler and an egg. Beat well. cook in an oven roof dish for 20 minutes, let it cool down and serve with berries. Can make it the night before and leave to go cold then you can slice it and layer with fruits. Can be eaten as dessert too. syn free.

I make a different version with FF Fromange fraise and honey as I am allergic to artificial sweetners. My version has 2 syns (1 tbs honey).

A Muller light and.. A piece of birthday cake :eek:

2 weetabix and semi skim milk!! Was only having that as is all i had in the house breakast wise as i have not had a chance to get to the supermarket due to work (going tonight, thank god!!) but really enjoyed it!! Forgot how nice and filling weetabix can be, esp with a little sprinking of sweetener xx

A mug of hot water with lemon, a banana and a bowl of chopped melon and chopped plum. Might have a Greek muller after it.

Tomorrow morning will be 150g blackberries and some fat free natural yoghurt. Maybe also a banana chopped in.

Back