Whats for breakfast?

I had an apple and some ready brek (hex B tweak as I've loads in) with 2 syns of maple syrup -delicious!!

A Muller Greek style strawberry yogurt (0.5) with a mini meringue shell (1) and lots of strawberries! Yum yum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 87
Massive pack of pineapple cos it went out of date yesterday. Oops!

I'm having a banana and a bowl of mixed berries topped with Total 0% greek yogurt mixed with sweetener :)

An apple and 2 Alpen light (HEX B)

Just having this now, as got up and showered late this morning, going to make a sw quiche and have some for lunch once mr. Asda has been. X

i only had a small bowl of fruit and yog earlier so seeing as it's after 12, i'm going to have sw wedges, poached egg and beans with my HEa cheese and maybe a slice of bread for 1/2 my HEb...can't wait.....tummy's rumbling lol x

1 x hovis wholemeal seed sensations (B) with marmite. Peppermint tea (and some strawberries instead of my usual banana)

ppppheeew! *moment of panic almost gone* lol.
i've just looked on the website and its only got the 100g pots as free but i'm sure i've input all the info in to the calculator to check. i'm pretty sure i would of checked....didn't i?? gonna do it again lol x

Had a muller Greek coconut yog with blueberries and a peanut hifi

I've just had a crumpet (7 Syns) as a Saturday "treat" :)

Back