Whats for breakfast?

45g of all bran chocolate crunch (HexB and 3 syns) and 150ml of skimmed milk (part HexA). Pink lady apple.

Rice pudding! Using 200ml of skimmed milk (HEXA) and synning a tbsp of golden syrup (2)

Syn free square sausage with scrambled egg & beans. Delicious with melon for afters x

Ooooooh where do you get your syn free square sausage, please say a supermarket and not a butcher in Scotland :) X

Not 100% sure yet but I'm thinking a full english! 2 Quorn sausages, bacon, egg, toast and then an apple for my superfree because I can't stand mushrooms or tomatoes haha. Yum yum yum

Couldnt decide between syn free pancakes or a "fry" up!! So had both lol!! Well it is my breakfast and lunch combined!!

image-356113386.jpg

image-3480642352.jpg

For me today, an Activia 0% cherry yoghurt with about 8 to 10 grapes in it, and a coffee and for me that's good, as I didn't used to eat breakfast but since starting SW I eat something every morning now.

A nice bowl of porridge with mixed berries :)

How do you make your pancakes?

Xx

Hi !! They are just made from eggs hun?? You seperate the eggs in two bowls, and to the yolks add as much sweetener as you like and some vanilla extract/essence ( i also added a pinch of cinnamon which was lovely) whisk those up!! Then whisk the egg whites till stiff and fold in the eg yolks trying to keep as much air as possible in so as its nice and fluffy, heat a non stick fry pan with fry lite and fry spoonfuls of the mixture till golden brown then serve with syrup (2.5 tblspn tate and lyle golden syrup) is what i used!! They are really yummy with smoked bacon to, i think i will be having these again today xxx

Big bowl of rice pudding made with canderel and almond milk .... Yum, hoping it staves off the temptation to pinch my son's popcorn as I'm sat in the cinema without my own snacks ..... Oooops !

Trying to avoid using bread as a HE just to see if it makes a change, so Spinach and cheese omelette for me topped with baked beans. Yum

Wholemeal roll toasted, with cheese on top and marmite - no super free as got no fruit in. Will have carrots with my lunch and lots with Sunday dinner!! X

s/w out the window this morning. it's my 40th today and hubbie and daughter woke me up with croissants filled with cheese and a cuppa of tea.

it was yummy.

Back