Whats for breakfast?

A yoghurt, just wasn't hungry.

2 slices tiger bread with ravioli on top, anyone know the syns for the ready slices tiger bread there so thin i counted them as 3.5 each

A bit of an odd combination but wow it's good!!

I made a 4 egg omelette with shallots, red peppers, carrots and LM red onion sausages chopped up and put in there too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 91
It's so yummy! I just threw it together cos its shopping day and that's all I had left in the fridge and it worked a treat! So filling tho, I'm struggling to eat it all!

Wanted to see if I could save my milk allowance so just made my porridge with water and stirred in quark to see what it would be like - disgusting :yuk:

Will have to try total yogurt next time - so horrible cant eat it so now trying to work out what to have..... bit limited at work. Mmmmmmmm

Dougal, I like the look of your omlette! You can pass any leftovers this way if you want?????

They're not anymore. But for those of us that have used them regularly as HEX B and still continued to lose it seems reasonable to keep using them at our own risk. The ingredients hasn't changed in them, So not really sure why SW have removed them. If I was a new starter I wouldn't use them but as an oldie I'd carry on x

I didn't actually realise this until yesterday and was gutted to find out they are 8 syns a go now! They use to be a HEB when I use to go to group in Feb 2012, but since moving abroad I am out of the loop for any changes now! But like you it worked for me before and since restarting 3 weeks ago I have managed to get 8lb off using them as a HEB so will keep going with it, just maybe not use them as often! x

30g Lion cereal with milk, yummy!! :)

By the way i love that pic in your sig you look amazing and have done an awesome job well done

Thank you very much!! I need to have a play around with the pic as it is missing off the last two images of me which are most recent. But that's lovely of you to say so :) xx

Sausage sandwich using HEX B and 2 x BGTY sausages (1) with tomato sauce (1)

i had a linda mc sausage before i left for work this morning then the usual magic porridge and a banana....i'm quite predictable through the week lol
but its quick and easy and means i enjoy a nice cooked breakfast at the weekend :D

Rice pudding made using 1/2 my HEXA, sweetener and a tbsp golden syrup (2.5 Syns) and sprinkled some blueberries on top :)

Back