Whats for breakfast?

Just a protein shake made with milk for me, rushing around like mad this morning haha

Looks gorgeous! And on my fav plate too Lol. Where do u get your venison sausage from? X

Lol!! I have to send you a plate from my set honey lol!! I get them from asda chick, they are scottish slimmers...£2.17 a pack and they are really meaty!! I prefer them to weight watchers ones, not so keen on the herbs xx

Lol!! I have to send you a plate from my set honey lol!! I get them from asda chick, they are scottish slimmers...£2.17 a pack and they are really meaty!! I prefer them to weight watchers ones, not so keen on the herbs xx

Awk i bet they only do them in Scotland. Never seen them before but will keep an eye out.

Im gonna have to get new plates someday soon lol xx

Had a slice of hovis seed sensations bread toasted and spread with some chopped boiled egg mixed with laughing cow cheese and black pepper followed by an apple and Douwe Eggberts syn free caramel coffee :) x

:)

Rice pudding using 250ml of my HEXA with sweetener and loads of fresh fruit- apples, grapes, strawberries and blueberries :)

1 slice of toast (1/2 HEXB) with a tbsp peanut butter (4.5 Syns) on top

Toasted Nimble with Laughing Cow Light and green tea

Donna approx how many shreddies do u get in bowl for your healthy extra? My scales have broke to weigh but I am really fancying some shreddies now!

Just had two Fry Light eggs with mushrooms and baked beans

Back