Whats for breakfast?

Breakfast: "fry up" spring onion pork slice sausage (4), fried egg, bacon, baked beans, grilled mushrooms and tomato xx

image-3517783724.jpg

Last edited:
I had Finn Crisp with philli light and smoked salmon :)

today I had, Bacon, beans, tomatos, a sausage and a egg.

I am not sure whats syns are in the sausage as they are from the butches, I was told they are low in fat.

Cinnamon porridge (hex a & b), sweetener, pineapple, strawberries, fat free Greek yoghurt. Black coffee with 2 sweeteners (i like sweet breakfasts, think it must be a result of growing up on coco pops lol)

Late breaky today, massive bacon, cheese (HEX A) and onion omelette and an apple to up the superfree :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had a big bowl of fruit and yog when i 1st got up then a while after, made a breakfast bake/quiche type thing:
3 eggs, 1 tesco lighter choice sausage (0.5 syns) 2 rashers of bacon (fat cut off) onion, mushrooms and tomato.
mixed the eggs up, cut the bacon and sausage in to wee bits, chopped the veg and mixed it all into the egg with some seasoning. put in the oven on low (only cos i was ironing whilst it was cooking lol) and served with some beans
it was de...licious! will DEFINITELY make it again. there's still half left so would be ideal to cut into pieces to have a quite bite on the way out the door?
i'm well impressed...it was nice to have a cooked breakfast in another way...and without using my HEX B (ie bread/toast) :D

I like a fruit salad with 0% yoghurt. It seems so bad but the book says it is all free. Its just weekends when I want bread bread and more bread...... oh and a tea cake maybe

cooked breakfast today, 2 tesco light choices sausages, bacon, fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans with some home made wholemeal bread... gorgeous

Coco Shreddies, amazing Hex B! Thanks Kelly I think it was you who put these up before! x

An apple, ready brek, maple syrup (2 SYNS) and a mullerlight.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back