Whats for breakfast?

Bacon, sausage and egg sarnie with ketchup :)

One slice of wholemeal toast (hexb), 2 rashers of lean bacon and scrambled eggs. I'm feeling good about it as I also dished up 2 lovely bacon rolls for my other half which would have been about 20 syns each.

Early one this morning.

Large cup of coffee with HEXA, raspberries and yoghurt. Oh and a cheeky little bit of 1/2 roulade.

I have more 1/2 syn cake, a banana and Alpen light for a bit later. Starting my day at 4am means I just keep on eating all morning until lunch!

Rice pudding for this cold and snowy morning! Using most of my HEXA allowance, sweetener and golden syrup :)

Fruit salad with fat free yogurt and a hi-fi bar. Was actually a bit cold for this freezing morning. Will make some quinoa porridge for tomorrow!

How many syns are crumpets? and what is 'magic' porridage? I am starting to struggle with breakfast :( x

Crumpets are 4.5-5syns depending on the brand
OH toasted me 2 with honey on last night with a cup of option was lovely but mad for eating them after but looking on bright side 10 Syns for 4 mac for honey not had any other Syns yesturday (except what creeps in in cooking etc which I usually say 2-5 Syns that's my logic of trying to keep Syns to 10 daily !!)
But they were good !!!

Ooh, I so wanted crumpets for breakfast, think its because it is soooo cold, didn't give in and carried on with muller light and fruit.....but crumpets would have been so much nicer....just as we'll they were in the freezer and toaster put away under the stairs!!!

Rice pudding again this time with loads of fresh fruit on top- strawberries, blueberries, grapes and blackberries yum!

2 alpen lights (HEX B) and some grapes - eating light for WI day!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs and 1 slice of toast

Back