Whats for breakfast?

just had beans, grilled bacon, fried mushrooms (in frylight), 60g of wholemeal bread with tiny amount of butter which I synned and scrambled egg mmmm mmmmmmmm, now can anyone tell me whether any of that was my superfree cause I forget what I am allowed

hi ya, are these a he? If so how much please? Saw the choc an orange in aldi yesterday was so tempted to buy them but didn.t! :( thanks

Yeah they are a HEX B :)
It's 35G Nestle Shreddies, Coco/Original. I don't think the Orange ones are included :-( xx

The choc orange ones have exactly the same nutritional values as the plain choc ones so a lot of people treat them as a HexB :) xx

Bacon sandwich, pineapple and now about to eat some of my Syn free lemon roulade- feel like a right pig but its all free and HEX's!!

Bacon sandwich, pineapple and now about to eat some of my Syn free lemon roulade- feel like a right pig but its all free and HEX's!!

I kept looking at your lemon roulade pic yesterday and drooling!! Off out to get ingredients for that soon. Does the yogurt not curdle in the oven? x

I kept looking at your lemon roulade pic yesterday and drooling!! Off out to get ingredients for that soon. Does the yogurt not curdle in the oven? x
It doesn't use yogurt- it uses Quark, you have to make sure you whisk it well.
If you doing the coconut version I'm not sure x

It doesn't use yogurt- it uses Quark, you have to make sure you whisk it well.
If you doing the coconut version I'm not sure x

That's what I was wondering, I may add the lemon yogurt into it as well, but I'm just not sure if it'll curdle. I'll ask my DM as she didn't use quark just the coconut yogurt x

Ooh! I must try this. Is it nice? Do you have it cold the next morning? xx

Some people put it in the microwave but bleugh to that! I have it cold and most others do too. I like to grate an apple through it and having that soak through with vanilla yogurt and then add blueberries when about to eat. Or toffee yogurt and sliced banana. So many different combos! Give it a try - if you don't like it then it's only 35g of oats and one yogurt wasted :) xx

Some people put it in the microwave but bleugh to that! I have it cold and most others do too. I like to grate an apple through it and having that soak through with vanilla yogurt and then add blueberries when about to eat. Or toffee yogurt and sliced banana. So many different combos! Give it a try - if you don't like it then it's only 35g of oats and one yogurt wasted :) xx

That all sounds yummy!! I'm going to give that a go! Thank you xx

big bowl of fruit salad and yog first things...now about to have some of the all day breakfast quiche i made with some beans...can't wait!

Just been out for a cafe breakfast of mushroom omelette and salad. 4 syns for the omelette because it was cooked with oil.

Back