Whats for breakfast?

2 slices of toasted, very moreish Warburtons hot cross bun loaf and butter

Snap, got mine on offer yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a tin of tomatoes and mushrooms on toast. Bread hexb so all free :D
It was so yummy too.

Greek egg, tomato and potatoes. 'Fry' pototoes that have been cut into thin matchstick pieces until brown, sprinkle garlic over them, then cover with a can of chopped tomatoes. Cook for about 10 minutes until the juice has evaporated. Then make two-four wells in the mixture and crack eggs into them. Cook until the eggs are how you like them (it can be finished off under the grill). Of course the original recipe calls for lashings of olive oil. It's filling and free

My new favourite - porridge (made half milk half water) with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg and half a tbsp of golden syrup. Puts OSS sweet cinnamon porridge to shame ;)

Mushroom omelette and a mint hifi bar :)

Homemade granola (hexb) with ff Greek yoghurt and sliced strawberries.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 76
Porridge with cinnamon n apple chopped into it yummy!

Mmmm that actually sounds quite nice! I am getting a bit bored of the same breakfasts all the time, need some variation. Might have to try this on the weekend but I can never make porridge the texture I want.

Slimming world breakfast muffins - 6 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers. Chop all veg and fry in fry light with bacon, beast into the eggs, put into silicone muffin cases as and bake for 25 minutes or so at 180_200 degrees c. Yummy

Back