Whats for breakfast?

s/w rice pudding ( using milk as hea) with sliced banana

I tend to be really boring, an Activia 0% yoghurt and either a banana or an apple or a pear yum!

For a change - i normally stick to alpen bars but today I have had;

Smoked salmon - brain food for revision
Scrambeled eggs - from my cousins hens
Mushrooms - for my sfree

Delicious

Mushed up wheetabix, Muller and honey. . Amazingly yum!

Nothing yet my tesco delv is late :( booo

Shredded wheat and banana :)

Post shred breakfast of magic pancakes and 15g choc Philadelphia with blueberries, strawberries and a lemon wedge - it made 4 pancakes but I could only eat 2! Hope they keep so I can have some later :)

Gonna have to try those they look lovely! x

Today I had a two egg omelette with onions and spinach. It looked so good my partner scoffed the first so I had to make myself another one. :)

Post shred breakfast of magic pancakes and 15g choc Philadelphia with blueberries, strawberries and a lemon wedge - it made 4 pancakes but I could only eat 2! Hope they keep so I can have some later :)

Look lovely!

Tried to make Magic Pancakes a few times and they haven't worked. How do you make yours? X

Look lovely!

Tried to make Magic Pancakes a few times and they haven't worked. How do you make yours? X

Weighed out 30g of porridge oats and mixed it with a WW dessert yoghurt and left them in the fridge overnight. This morning I preheated a pan with some fry light over a medium heat and while that was warming up I beat two eggs then mixed them in together with the yoghurt and oats.

Spooned them in the pan - my mix made 4. Leave it for a while to set at the bottom then turn, if you turn too early they can fall apart!

Good luck! Let me know how you get on :)

Weighed out 30g of porridge oats and mixed it with a WW dessert yoghurt and left them in the fridge overnight. This morning I preheated a pan with some fry light over a medium heat and while that was warming up I beat two eggs then mixed them in together with the yoghurt and oats.

Spooned them in the pan - my mix made 4. Leave it for a while to set at the bottom then turn, if you turn too early they can fall apart!

Good luck! Let me know how you get on :)

Thank you! I didn't put eggs in when I tried before so that's probably why they didn't work! Lol.

Know what I'm having for brekkie tomorrow :) x

Back