Whats for breakfast?

I normally mix a normal sized pot of yoghurt with 35g poridge oats, mix well and leave in the fridge overnight. I have it cold but I have read some poeple heat it a little to take the chill out. I sometimes scatter some fruit over it the morning to make up my superfree as well.

You can add 3 eggs and some sweetner to the mix the next morning to make pancakes which are lovely and filling. When doing this I normally make with natural youghurt.

xxx

Sounds fab... Def gonna try this at the weekend. Thank you :) x

i soak mine overnight and eat it cold the next day...like a normal yog but more filling ;)
i love it

breakfast today was magic porridge, fruit and a cold boiled egg for me :D x

Tried the puff wheat as heb with kiwi......did'nt fill me like porridge or weetbix :( oh well ill give the rest to my 18mth old for snacks

Had scrambled egg, grilled bacon, grilled tomato and grilled mushrooms. My stomach is gurgling away so don't think i'll have that again, i was trying to vary my diet a bit, but think i'll stick to my weetabix or yoghurt and fruit

Turkish Delight Scan Bran Cake

1 limited edition Turkish Delight Mullerlight yogurt, 5 scan bran, 2 eggs, sweetener & 1 sachet of low fat hot chocolate. 7 syns for the whole cake if not using scan bran as your HEB.

image-1797167316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blueberries, natural vff yogurt, sweetener (Stevia - and a lot less than I'd have used before I ready about the allergic reaction to sweetener on here) with a tablespoon of musili stirred in, and a nice big mug of red bush tea. SORTED!

That sounds GORGEOUS... Thanks for the idea :) xx

Smoked Salmon & Chive Scrambled Egg... mmmWP_000411.jpg

Omelette! Want to use my B choice on a HiFi bar instead of my usual Weetabix today :)

Strawberries, raspberry activia 0 % yoghurt and a banana

Omelette! Want to use my B choice on a HiFi bar instead of my usual Weetabix today :)
Decided on a sausage, onion and pepper omelette using LM red onion & rosemary sausages :)

Also going to have a bowl of strawberries with a Yeo Valley 0% natural yogurt and a drizzle of honey afterwards :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 122
Back