Whats for breakfast?

Toast, scrambled egg and tomatoes
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371979057.838029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The usual Weetabix and banana with skimmed milk..... working sunday lunch in the pub today so will have to snack on melon I have prepped in the fridge so I don't nick any Yorkshires or Roasties!!! Lunch not till 5pm so have to keep myself picking ...think I have some grapes too :)

Strawberry Muller Light with fresh strawberries, blueberries and cherries

2 Weetabix (HEXB) with strawberries, a banana and a Yeo Valley 0% natural yogurt with a drizzle of honey (I Syn) poured over the top

Tried out the magic porridge for breakfast this morning... Omg it was so good!!! Have tomorrows already in the fridge :) xx

Tried out the magic porridge for breakfast this morning... Omg it was so good!!! Have tomorrows already in the fridge :) xx

yay....another magic porridge fan :D what type flavour of yog did you use?

i love it!
i have mine with activia 0% snackpots usually but tomorrow, i'm having 1/2 my oats allowance in a smaller one and using the other half of my HEb for 3 wm crackerbread ;) x

I had it mixed with the coconut hint of vanilla muller Greek style yogurt... Half a syn but so worth it coz its one of my faves :) xx

I always make my magic porridge with the muller light vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate..... yummy.... tastes like cake lol xxxxx:D

Back