Whats for breakfast?

I had weetabix with skimmed milk and banana

I had weetabix with skimmed milk and banana again!

2 cereal bars. :-(

Rice pudding (syn free)

Coffee and fresh air for breakfast since Tuesday. Not good. Up early to get to a course, then straight into physical activities, didn't even really fancy lunch. Had a different relationship with food this week, it was purely fuel.

Mmmm I love rice pudding which one do you have ? X

I made it following SW recipe really easy. Off to buy some diet cream soda to try it with that. Had it mixed with strawberry yoghurt yesterday but this morning going to mix it with vanilla with chocolate sprinkles.

I made it following SW recipe really easy. Off to buy some diet cream soda to try it with that. Had it mixed with strawberry yoghurt yesterday but this morning going to mix it with vanilla with chocolate sprinkles.

i make mine using pudding rice, just boil it up with water and some sweetener then when it's almost ready, i sometimes let the last of it boil up with a splash of milk, add more sweetener to taste and vanilla essence.
when it's ready, i have it with frozen raspberries, blueberries and chopped banana and stir rasp yog through it.
i love it....and i like the mixture of it being warm but some bits colder....mmmm def making that this morning lol.

i've done it without any milk and it's fine cos of the yog so it saves the HEa and i've cooked it with my HEa milk which makes it nice and creamy too.

i've started making this a lot and take some to work sometimes - it's ok cold too but yummy warm and def one of my favourites x

Aww thanks for this I must give it a go ;-)
I just love rice pudding Mmmm X

Magic Pancakes with Strawberries & Banana - note to self, don't try making full size pancakes again, muchos mess!!!!!

Hi all, I'm new to this! I've just had strawberries, raspberries and cherries topped with coconut & choc muller light with cold rice stirred in and 5g of toasted flaked almonds on top for 1.5 syns. :D

Back