Whats for breakfast?

This is the yummy syn free brunch today 3/4 super free!!

Attachments

• image-776523391.jpg
    image-776523391.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 191
Apple and Watermelon for breakfast this morning. And if I'm feeling peckish, a banana for 11'ses :)

Mushrooms, onions, tomatoes 1/2 tin of spaghetti, bacon with fat trimmed and eggs fried in frylight. Think that has set me up until late afternoon ;)

Think I'm a bit weird. I had smoked mackerel pate with 2 ryvita (1/2 HexB), celery, carrot and cucumber. 2 syns in all. No kisses for me today, haha!
Liz
X

Think I'm a bit weird. I had smoked mackerel pate with 2 ryvita (1/2 HexB), celery, carrot and cucumber. 2 syns in all. No kisses for me today, haha!
Liz
X

how did you make your smoked mackerel pate?
i know you can get syn free stuff from aldi and i've often thought if you whizzed that with some philly light it might be ok...but not sure? ;-/ lol x

Literally just bunged a whole pack of mackerel (I used tesco value so is 8 syns in total but this makes a massive boxful) and two tubs of quark in the food processor. Then when it's smooth I put in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. So easy but delicious. I didn't know that aldi's mackerel was free. Wish I had an aldi near me :(
Liz
X

Literally just bunged a whole pack of mackerel (I used tesco value so is 8 syns in total but this makes a massive boxful) and two tubs of quark in the food processor. Then when it's smooth I put in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. So easy but delicious. I didn't know that aldi's mackerel was free. Wish I had an aldi near me :(
Liz
X

i never buy quark but i might just to try it...
thanks! ;) x

Back