Whats for breakfast?

Wholemeal roll with bacon (all fat removed) scrambled egg, followed by melon mmm

What is magic porridge?

your hex b of porridge oats with a mullerlight (other sysn free yoghurts work too!) mixed in, left over night in the fridge to soak and then eat hot of cold, usually with some fruit chopped and stirred through.

rice pudding, berries, chopped banana and some yog all mixed in...lovely :) x

ooh, might make rice pud

it's one of my favourite breakfasts and ideal cos it saves my HEb ;)

i just cook the pudding rice in water and sweetener and when it's almost ready, i add vanilla essence and sometimes boil the last of it up with splash of milk. (not always cos it ends up creamy with the yog anyway so i keep my HEa too ;) )
i use frozen raspberries, fresh blueberries and chopped banana then stir in some raspberry yog - i like when the rice is warm but you have the cold berries/yog.

i've made a whole load this morning so that i just need to heat it up the next few mornings. sometimes i take some to work - same mixture but have it cold x

Half a grapefruit and a bacon roll (heb) with usual 2 x coffees

Breakfast time ;-)

Branflakes vanilla muller and blueberries I should just right repeat from yesterday ;-) although I do change the flavour of muller I have YUMMY !! X

image-3993497119.jpg

Last edited:
Apple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes :)

2 egg omelette with peppers and onions :)

I've made up a fruit salad of watermelon, apple and kiwi fruit for breakfast this a.m. :D

Back