Whats for breakfast?

just had brunch (i love being on holiday!) 60g wholemeal bread, 1 syn of utterly butterly, 3 rasher of bacon fat removed, mushrooms, tomatos & baked beans. nom nom nom :)

is that were you soak the oats in yogurt overnight?? I had that this morning and wasn't a fan either :(
Usually have porridge made up with half milk and half water but trying to stop using my milk at breakfast.

Ave u tried makin yer porridge just wif water? That's how I do mine n then put a splash of milk on top, about as much as u'd put in a cuppa.It's not as creamy as made wif milk obviously but it's still perfectly ok n only uses a wee bit of yer HXA. :)

I'd 2 x Weetabix, skimmed milk n sweetener 4 breakie this morning so that's HXB n part HXA

is that were you soak the oats in yogurt overnight?? I had that this morning and wasn't a fan either :(
Usually have porridge made up with half milk and half water but trying to stop using my milk at breakfast.

Yeah I normally make it with just milk , but I like saving my hex b for a snack like an alpen bar, I just thought i would try it as everyone raves about it haha

Ave u tried makin yer porridge just wif water? That's how I do mine n then put a splash of milk on top, about as much as u'd put in a cuppa.It's not as creamy as made wif milk obviously but it's still perfectly ok n only uses a wee bit of yer HXA. :)

I'd 2 x Weetabix, skimmed milk n sweetener 4 breakie this morning so that's HXB n part HXA

Think I will try that tomorrow allimack

Sw rice pud with shape apple crumble yog 0.5 syn mixed through yum yum also means i have a heb free for something else yay!!

What is SW rice pud please. Is it many syns?

Magic pancakes with strawberries and 0% yoghurt with sweetener, so tasty!

Apple, pear and blackberries for breakfast this morning :)

Had 1 weetabix Heb with raspberries and shape yoghurt with 3 ryvita cracker bread (other half of HEb) with egg ham and orange pepper

Attachments

• image-4240333913.jpg
    image-4240333913.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 128
What is SW rice pud please. Is it many syns?

Its syn free if made with water or you can use your hea milk. Its just pudding rice cooked in a pan of water or milk until cooked. I make mine with water let it co then stir a yogurt through it and serve with fruit. Saves your hea and heb!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back