Whats for breakfast?

Coconut & dark choc mullerlight, chopped banana, 25g oatbran granola nuts & seeds (6 syns) all mixed in, and a nice big cup of tea

lots of energy for my bodypump/cycling today!

I had 2 slices of Warburtons Wholemeal (400g) for a HExB, topped with baked beans. As the cherry on the top, I had 2 Sainsbury's BGTY frozen sausages on top. A great start to the day, but I wasn't impressed with how herby the sausages were.

I love extra eggy bread with baked beans :) I have a slice of brown bread basically cooked in enough egg to make an omelette and fill up on baked beans.

So simple but soooo good! X

Going to treat myself to a full english this morning; Tesco Light choices sausages (1/2 syn each), lean bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms - in frylight / grilled :eat:

Bowl with a banana in it with milk, a crushed up cereal bar and tsp of honey yum yum!

Just tucked in to a banana and some mango followed by an asda low fat sausage (syn) a rasher of bacon (trimmed of all fat), egg, mushrooms and tomato fried in fry light and a couple of spoonfuls of baked beans for brunch. I even had 2 slices of wholemeal for my HEXB and a bit of butter (syn). I didn't manage it all, I left some beans, half the sausage and some egg. The only way to start a Sunday if you ask me!

Bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back