Whats for breakfast?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378645758.454296.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday-Saturday I have the same breakfast,35g Kellogg's fruit and fibre, sliced banana with ss milk. small glass of orange juice.
but on sundays I have bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes. small glass of orange juice.
I think that this is a great slimming plan.

2x Double Choc Alpen Light broken up, chopped banana, banana and custard mullerlight, all mixed up. yum yum and really filling

Anybody have the recipe for the fruity breakfast cous cous? Cant find it anywher :-/

i don't have a recipe but i do have fruit salad cous cous for breakfast sometimes.

i just sprinkle some sweetener over the cous cous before i add the water & once it's ready, add it to fruit salad and mix yog through.

you could maybe mix sweetener & cinnamon before adding the water and have it like that with fruit? i made it like that the other day but it didn't go with the type of yog i had so wasn't that nice....reckon it would've been better on it's own...peach and cinnamon wasn't my fav lol x

Just had an omelette with mushrooms and bacon. Half a tin of tomatoes and 6 ryvita wholemeal crackerbread to dip in the tomatoes. I'm feeling rather stuffed :) x

Back