Whats for breakfast?

Bacon, 2 x WW sausages, mushrooms and roasted cherry tomatoes with HEB 2 x wholemeal bread.

Ignoring the leftover Dominos pizza from last night :doh: and having blueberries, grapes and granola covered in Yeo Valley 0% natural yogurt :)

Sw pudding rice, pomegranate... Lemon green tea

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-4006152979.jpg
    image-4006152979.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 86
Woke up late and in a bad mood,ended up with toasted white bread and full fat spread :-( I refuse to do what I would have done before and write the whole day off. Did manage to pack up a healthy lunch last night so I think I can save the day :)

Woke up late and in a bad mood,ended up with toasted white bread and full fat spread :-( I refuse to do what I would have done before and write the whole day off. Did manage to pack up a healthy lunch last night so I think I can save the day :)

I know what you mean about writing the day off but we've got to stop thinking like that. Its 1 meal not 1 day so it shouldnt make a difference! (Who am i trying to convince?) Sending u courage for rest of today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blueberries, grapes and granola with 0% natural yogurt, followed by a Nature Valley oats and hazelnut cereal bar (no Alpen lights left whoops!)

Back