Whats for breakfast?

Why??? !!!!!! Is your roulade looking like a roulade ??? While mine is unrecognisable as anything remotely like cake!! Lol help x

Lol....
When I first read that I thot oh no, what have I done wrong!
What's happening with yours??x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muesli topped with 2 x kiwi fruit and a passionfruit Danio yogurt

My mum just turned up with a mcdonalds sausage and egg muffin and a cappuccino for me. I only ate the sausage and egg no bread an could use my he a for milk in cappuccino. Is this going to cost me about 30 syns??? :'(

My mum just turned up with a mcdonalds sausage and egg muffin and a cappuccino for me. I only ate the sausage and egg no bread an could use my he a for milk in cappuccino. Is this going to cost me about 30 syns??? :'(

Hi! A McDonalds Breakfast Menu Sausage & Egg McMuffin is 21.5 Syns. I also tried to find out what an average muffin is, and found that Warburtons, Toasting Muffins 4 pack, 64g each = 7 Syns. So you could maybe minus 7 Syns as you didn't eat the bread, so that would be about 14.5 Syns.

Drinks wise, I found the following when searching McDonalds Cappuccino. Not sure if you can minus anything for your HExA - I don't know how accurate that is so I don't tend to do it myself, I see it as more of a "tweak". These are the Syn values I found:

Drinks Cappuccino , 1 large = 6 Syns
Drinks Cappuccino , 1 medium = 4.5 Syns

Thanks so much, I feel a little better about that, something like that would normally just give me the green light to have a full binging day but this is what I am trying to stop so il just syn it for today and carry on as normal.
Actually can't believe I didn't eat the muffin, I should be proud of myself for that lol :)

Weetabix and milk and nice cup of tea x

Trying magic pancakes for the first time! Topped with a sliced banana and toffee muller light :)

1 crumpet, toffee muller light yoghurt and a banana xxx

What are the slimbos? I've seen you post them a lot - are they a HExB?x
Ooops sorry! Only seeing this now! They are like a light pre cut wholemeal square roll. They are only just over 30g each so I use 2 for my heb!
BUT I am in Ireland and from posting them on here I don't think you guys can get them over there?!?! :-/

Mixed frozen berries topped with a lemon Greek Muller Light :)

1 piece of toast, vanilla mullerlight and a SW rocky road hifi bar xxx

Back