Whats for breakfast?

Bacon, sausage and egg "mcmuffin" with 1 syn ketchup and half a red grapefruit

image-3935827033.jpg

Apple and strawberries, a strawberry Danio (1) and 2 x rocky road HiFi Light (B).

Tomato and onion omelette with a cheese slice and 2 wm toast. Need to branch out a bit as my breakfasts tend to be egg and toast based!!! Maybe magic pancakes tomorrow :)

I'v e just had muesli topped with strawberries, blueberries and a raspberry 0% Shape yogurt. Yum!!

Scrambled egg, cherry toms, mushrooms and salmon trimmings (on a side plate!) followed by pear

(First time I've has scrambled egg since starting sw- I forgot how nice it is!!)

Attachments

• image-452562836.jpg
    image-452562836.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 96
Had yoghurt and mandarins

What's in magic pancakes?

Magic pancakes are 35g porridge oats (hexb) mixed with a vanilla muller and left to soak overnight. Mix with a beaten egg,spray a frying pan with frylight and cook in 'dollops' over a medium heat,turning once. When cooked to your liking,serve with either free fruit,more yoghurt,synned jam or honey,nutella...the choice is yours :)

Magic pancakes are 35g porridge oats (hexb) mixed with a vanilla muller and left to soak overnight. Mix with a beaten egg,spray a frying pan with frylight and cook in 'dollops' over a medium heat,turning once. When cooked to your liking,serve with either free fruit,more yoghurt,synned jam or honey,nutella...the choice is yours :)

Thank you, I've had the overnight oats but def gonna give these a try! Sound yum!! :)

Back