Whats for breakfast?

Had a potato pancake with 1/2 hex cheese mixed in,topped with a 'fried' slice of ham,with tinned tomatoes. Had fruit salad to start to to make up my superfree as I have run out of mushrooms (shopping day tomorrow = make do today lol) Still getting to grips with EE so hope this meal was ok :)

2 small wholemeal, 1tbsp Nutella (4) mixed with fat free greek yog, banana!

image-1971443698.jpg

35g Simply Nutty Cereal with Fat Free Natural Yogurt and Fresh Strawberries.

40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli (B) topped with an apple, some raspberries and a Shape 0% raspberry yogurt :)

Yesterday was a big bowl of yummy grapes

Today ive raspberries with a shape yoghurt and water1394621345760.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Apple and strawberries and a strawberry Danio yogurt (1)

mushroom omelette in the microwave. i bought an omelette maker for the microwave (£1.50) and its been the best buy ever! i can wait til i get to work for my brekki and still have something hot!

Shape yoghurt, raspberries and water

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394709501218.jpg
    1394709501218.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 63
35g Fruit and Fibre (B) with Semi Skimmed Milk (A) and Fruit Salad (apples, grapes and pineapple)

mushroom omelette in the microwave. i bought an omelette maker for the microwave (£1.50) and its been the best buy ever! i can wait til i get to work for my brekki and still have something hot!

Sounds fab, where did you get the omelette maker from?

Mango,pineapple and strawberry with a raspberry and cranberry muller. Had something similar for the past few days so I think a change may be in order lol!!!

Back