Whats for breakfast?

2 boiled eggs, 1 red grapefruit and strawberries :)

I see lots of people mentioning potato pancakes - can someone please tell me how you make them?

It's one egg,one tbsp instant mash and 1tbsp skimmed milk all whisked together. Leave to thicken then fry in frylight on both sides. Fillings/toppings of your choice can be added eg hexa cheese,onion,chopped bacon,toms,herbs etc.

It's one egg,one tbsp instant mash and 1tbsp skimmed milk all whisked together. Leave to thicken then fry in frylight on both sides. Fillings/toppings of your choice can be added eg hexa cheese,onion,chopped bacon,toms,herbs etc.
That's great, thanks a mill :)

That sounds wicked!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had 2 breakfasts, 1st was 35g shreddies with 125ml s/s milk and now I am eating grapes, chopped banana & a strawberry muller light yogurt

I had a banana followed by a bacon and egg slimbo with a squeeze of Mayo and a squeeze of ketchup. A cup of tea and a bowl of chopped melon!
I'm STUFFED!

2 red onion & rosemary linda mcartney sausages, small tin of baked beans, scrambled egg made with water & mushrooms for my superfree :D

Smoothie with almond milk, peanut butter, spinach and banana, nom nom lol

Smoothie with almond milk, peanut butter, spinach and banana, nom nom lol

dont shoot me down but just asking if your banana is blended as you will need to syn for it if you do

I had some 1/2 syn roulade with fruit :)
Spread cherry yog on the roulade then sprinkled chopped strawberry, blueberries and some crushed frozen raspberries...yum! :drool: x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2645236897.jpg
    image-2645236897.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image-482542722.jpg
    image-482542722.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 88
Back