Whats for breakfast?

Banana, Alpen Light Cereal Bar (HExB) and cup of Green Tea

wholewheat toast without butter, 2 poached eggs and 3 rashers of lean bacon - not cooked at home, but took OH out for breakfast. He had the full fry up, I felt very good and enjoyed mine as much as he enjoyed his.:)

Bacon and egg with tomatoes
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1396853999271.jpg
    1396853999271.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 69
Omelette bacon tomatoes 2 toast and coffee

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1396948591531.jpg
    1396948591531.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 75
I only get 15mins for my breakfast at work (I don't eat before I leave in the morning as it's always a last minute dash) so I tend to have porridge oats (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (HEA) with some mullerlight vanilla yogurt and fruit mixed in. Pretty boring but it's quick. I don't know if it's just me but I've been reading through some of the posts and having just a cereal bar or fruit really wouldn't keep me going until lunch :sigh:

I only get 15mins for my breakfast at work (I don't eat before I leave in the morning as it's always a last minute dash) so I tend to have porridge oats (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (HEA) with some mullerlight vanilla yogurt and fruit mixed in. Pretty boring but it's quick. I don't know if it's just me but I've been reading through some of the posts and having just a cereal bar or fruit really wouldn't keep me going until lunch :sigh:

God I'm the same, I'd die of starvation if I only had an apple and a cuppa! How do these people not drop dead of keep fridge diving! Lol

This morning I had porridge with cinnamon and chopped banana, with 2 satsumas on the side. Nice big cuppa too and I'm sorted til 10ish! Man I wish I could last longer between meals.

Back