Whats for breakfast?

Only just had chance for breakfast,so just had chicken mugshot with chopped chicken mixed in,and hot pepper sauce :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mushroom and spring onion omelette and a hex of cheese , black coffee in my new spring cup & saucer

image-934198048.jpg

Fresh raspberries topped with a raspberry Danio (2.5).

All bran (40g), skimmed milk and strawberries and banana

Bacon medallions, low fat lean pork & leek sausages, baked beans & mushrooms xxx

Just had a lovely regular cappuccino with skimmed milk (1.5) and a shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup (1) from Caffe Nero. Will be having some muesli (B) with raspberries, blueberries and a blueberry Danio (3) in a little while :)

Muller light vanilla, chocolate & cherry yoghurt (1.5) with raspberries, blackberries & strawberries & a quarter of a slice of white toast (1.5) my daughter left it & it looked really nice haha & a salted caramel SW hifi bar (HEB) xxx

Muller light vanilla, chocolate & cherry yoghurt (1.5) with raspberries, blackberries & strawberries & a quarter of a slice of white toast (1.5) my daughter left it & it looked really nice haha & a salted caramel SW hifi bar (HEB) xxx
I have not seen salted caramel hifi bars. Are they new?

Magic Porridge, made with 35g Porridge Oats (HExB), 175ml Whole Milk (HExA), Raspberries and Cinnamon x

Fresh raspberries and blueberries topped with a strawberry Muller Light.

1/4 slice of white toast, vanilla & chocolate muller light yoghurt with strawberries & raspberries xxx

Back