Whats for breakfast?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400150871.990161.jpg

Special K Granola (HEB) with activia 0% yogurt and strawberries.

Bowl of bran flakes, semi skimmed milk. Bowl of strawberries, kiwi and peach.

Eggy bread, bacon with visible fat cut off and scrambled egg with a helping of strawberries and kiwi and a cup of tea.

Can I just ask if someone can help me? I had one round of toast as a Hexb today, can I have an Alpen light bar as another Hexb or do I have to stick with the bread?

Attachments

• image-919566744.jpg
    image-919566744.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 103
Weetabix (B) with raspberries, blueberries and milk (A).

Eggy bread, bacon with visible fat cut off and scrambled egg with a helping of strawberries and kiwi and a cup of tea.

Can I just ask if someone can help me? I had one round of toast as a Hexb today, can I have an Alpen light bar as another Hexb or do I have to stick with the bread?
The official line is you'd have to stick with bread.
You're not meant to split your HEX's as it affects the fibre content but I wouldn't see the harm in having an Alpen light bar as your other half.
If you only do it once and it doesn't affect your losses, why not?! X

The official line is you'd have to stick with bread. You're not meant to split your HEX's as it affects the fibre content but I wouldn't see the harm in having an Alpen light bar as your other half. If you only do it once and it doesn't affect your losses, why not?! X
Yeah I wasn't too sure thank you. I'll just syn my bread and have two Alpen light bars throughout the day to count as my HexB. Thank you.

Crushed branflakes mixed with blueberries and a raspberry muller light.

Magic porridge...was gonna try pancakes but was afraid it wouldn't work out so just ate the porridge...nicer then I expected. :) happy Saturday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Magic porridge...was gonna try pancakes but was afraid it wouldn't work out so just ate the porridge...nicer then I expected. :) happy Saturday.

You need to try the pancakes!!! Super tasty and really filling. I serve mine with sliced fruit and more yoghurt :) x

Porridge and blueberries.

I think I need to give these pancakes a try. I love oats in the morning but porridge can feel quite samey all of the time. I might have to buy some choc shot too- pancakes, yogurt, fruit and a chocolate sauce for breakfast... diet? What diet? ;)

Porridge and blueberries.

I think I need to give these pancakes a try. I love oats in the morning but porridge can feel quite samey all of the time. I might have to buy some choc shot too- pancakes, yogurt, fruit and a chocolate sauce for breakfast... diet? What diet? ;)

What's choc shot? Sounds too good to be true ;)

You need to try the pancakes!!! Super tasty and really filling. I serve mine with sliced fruit and more yoghurt :) x

Yeah I think I will try them tomorrow. I tried the banana pancakes the last time I was on sw and they were yuck! Lol

Back