Whats for breakfast?

The Aldi Greek style yogurts are my absolute favourite! Good choice ;)

I'd never had them before as their isn't an Aldi near me but my parents shop at the one near them so I popped along with them on Saturday and picked some up. Will definitely be stocking up every time I'm in the area!

Ended up been a pear today. Must have more but Atleast I had something!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Banana, 2 kiwi fruit, half a punnet of strawberries and a skinny cappuccino mullerlight :)

Lisa x
If my Tesco delivery arrives on time, that will be my breakfast tomorrow.... I've yet to try the cappuccino mullers! Looking forward to it.

If my Tesco delivery arrives on time, that will be my breakfast tomorrow.... I've yet to try the cappuccino mullers! Looking forward to it.

They're gorgeous you won't be disappointed! :)

Lisa x

They're gorgeous you won't be disappointed! :) Lisa x

I agree! They're my favourite :)

I usually have breakfast at work and my favourite at the moment is the Aldi coconut and vanilla yogurt, banana and one of the harvest morn chocolate and fudge cereal bars, all together in a bowl!

It's lovely :)

When I'm not at work, I'll have eggs. Either scrambled or as an omelette with lots of veg.

I agree! They're my favourite :)

I usually have breakfast at work and my favourite at the moment is the Aldi coconut and vanilla yogurt, banana and one of the harvest morn chocolate and fudge cereal bars, all together in a bowl!

It's lovely :)

When I'm not at work, I'll have eggs. Either scrambled or as an omelette with lots of veg.

Are the Aldi yogurts free food and are the Harvest Morn bars also from Aldi? We don't have one nearby but there is one in the town where I go to visit a friend, so might mooch around in there next time I'm that way. They sound good, if they're free or low syn. My fave yogurts, before trying the capuccino, are Mullerlight coconut with a hint of lime, which are probably similar. Call me daft but I'd not thought of crumbling the cereal bar in with the yogurt and fruit, duh. I will try that tomorrow I think.

Got strawberries, raspberries and blackberries to use quickly... So that is what I will be having tomorrow morning

Bowl of pear, strawberries, blueberries, orange..

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

3 kiwis with strawberries, blueberries and the last of my coconut and vanilla yogurts from Aldi. Really will have to stock up in a couple of weeks!

Melon bowl, cup of coffee and toast with strawberry jam. Just home from holidays so I'll wait till I'm back to work to fully start back again.

Grapefruit followed by linda mac red onion sausages,tomatoes and cheese (hexa) and onion omelette.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140619_073958.png
    ForumRunner_20140619_073958.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 47
  • ForumRunner_20140619_074023.png
    ForumRunner_20140619_074023.png
    347 KB · Views: 36
Banana, strawberries, blueberries and a shape 0% yogurt. Could have done without the banana as I'm feeling really full now!

Back