Whats for breakfast?

Are the Aldi yogurts free food and are the Harvest Morn bars also from Aldi? We don't have one nearby but there is one in the town where I go to visit a friend, so might mooch around in there next time I'm that way. They sound good, if they're free or low syn. My fave yogurts, before trying the capuccino, are Mullerlight coconut with a hint of lime, which are probably similar. Call me daft but I'd not thought of crumbling the cereal bar in with the yogurt and fruit, duh. I will try that tomorrow I think.

Yes the Aldi versions of muller lights and their 0% fat coconut and vanilla yogurt pots are both free. The harvest morn bars are from Aldi too and the less than 70 calorie bars are two as a healthy option or 2.5 syns each. They're lovely too!

I like a bit of crunch in the morning and crumbling the bars into the yogurts give me my crunch fix ;)

Yes the Aldi versions of muller lights and their 0% fat coconut and vanilla yogurt pots are both free. The harvest morn bars are from Aldi too and the less than 70 calorie bars are two as a healthy option or 2.5 syns each. They're lovely too!

I like a bit of crunch in the morning and crumbling the bars into the yogurts give me my crunch fix ;)

Thanks Safwala, I will definitely try and get to an Aldi soon :)

Shape 0% strawberry yogurt and 200g cherries.

Had a pear..

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

0% fat Shape Strawberry yogurt with 200g cherries.

I had weetabix (b) with a banana, strawberries and skimmed milk (a).

Back