Whats for breakfast?

Poached eggs and mushrooms with sage

image-538739101.jpg

After being on holiday and off plan big time for 3 weeks, I'm back on it and started my day off with 1/2 syn roulade with fruit salad & yog -prob more superfree in that bowl than I've had for weeks! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-683582821.jpg
    image-683582821.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 67
Had my 2 benefit light bars as my heb.....too busy this morning to think of anything else but i do love them

Blueberries, raspberries and cherries topped with a fat free greek style lemon yogurt and Special K cranberry, almond and pumpkin seed granola.

Attachments

• image-1923481883.jpg
    image-1923481883.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 57
Blueberries, raspberries and cherries topped with a fat free greek style lemon yogurt and Special K cranberry, almond and pumpkin seed granola.

That looks delicious, Evolet! Is the cereal a HEX and, if so, how much can you have?

Kathy

Thank you - I'm ok at throwing a meal together when none of the ingredients require cooking :giggle:

The Special K Granola comes in two varieties (that I know of)... Dried cranberries with pumpkin seeds and almonds or Raisin and red apple.

You can have 30g as a Healthy Extra B choice. Absolutely perfect for a summer breakfast. :D

Back