Whats for breakfast?

Ahhh, not a problem :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be making with it for inspiration myself. x

Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, total 0% yogurt and Special K Granola... yum!

Mullerlight alongside a banana, cherries and half of my HEx B - 1 x Alpen Light

Apple, orange, pineapple, strawberries and grapes.

Banana!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Rice pudding with fruit and yog 1st thing then an egg wrap with ham once I got to work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4029158804.jpg
    image-4029158804.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3181478303.jpg
    image-3181478303.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 64
Wow!! That rice pudding looks so creamy, xmisskx!! How did you make it? Kathy

Just made it with water and some sweetener Kathy, I stirred in some vanilla yog and the fruit when I was preparing this for this morning...no milk needed if the yog gives it the flavour and makes it creamy anyway ;) x

Mmm! Thanks for that, I'll give it a go! :) What were the measurements for the rice and water and, how long did you cook it for, if you don't mind me pestering?

Mmm! Thanks for that, I'll give it a go! :) What were the measurements for the rice and water and, how long did you cook it for, if you don't mind me pestering?

I just did a wee drop cos it was just for today...about a quarter of a small glass and I did 3x the amount of water. Sometimes I'll do a full glass and have some all week. I cook it on low until it's soft...if there's still to much liquid left I just drain it...not sure how long cos I'm always preparing other stuff while it's bubbling.

Sorry for the lack of instructions...I kinda wing it at times when I'm making stuff :giggle: lol x

Back