Attachments

• 1422186142324.jpg
    1422186142324.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 73
1 x Weetabix with 100ml of semi skimmed milk HEX A&B
strawberries (S)
Banana
1 glass of sugar free cordial

Magic pancakes here too, had mine with nutella.

These sound yummy - how do you make them?

Hi

I googled the magic pancake recipe, and tweaked it a little. I used :

35g porridge oats
3 tablespoons of fat free natural greek yog
2 tablespoons of sweetener
1 egg
about half a teaspoon of ginger

I just made up the amounts, you might want to use more or less of everything , but that turned out really nice. I just added all the ingredients together, left it for about 10 mins and then cooked them in frylight. I have just got ceramic pans and they're amazing for making stuff like this.
Then just grate the apple on top and add the syrup (I guestimated about 2 syns for a teaspoon).
One of the nicest breakfasts I've had on Sw x

Hi I googled the magic pancake recipe, and tweaked it a little. I used : 35g porridge oats 3 tablespoons of fat free natural greek yog 2 tablespoons of sweetener 1 egg about half a teaspoon of ginger I just made up the amounts, you might want to use more or less of everything , but that turned out really nice. I just added all the ingredients together, left it for about 10 mins and then cooked them in frylight. I have just got ceramic pans and they're amazing for making stuff like this. Then just grate the apple on top and add the syrup (I guestimated about 2 syns for a teaspoon). One of the nicest breakfasts I've had on Sw x

That's great, thanks :eek:)

Porridge with a banana.

Porridge with mixed berries and some honey.

Hi

I googled the magic pancake recipe, and tweaked it a little. I used :

35g porridge oats
3 tablespoons of fat free natural greek yog
2 tablespoons of sweetener
1 egg
about half a teaspoon of ginger

I just made up the amounts, you might want to use more or less of everything , but that turned out really nice. I just added all the ingredients together, left it for about 10 mins and then cooked them in frylight. I have just got ceramic pans and they're amazing for making stuff like this.
Then just grate the apple on top and add the syrup (I guestimated about 2 syns for a teaspoon).
One of the nicest breakfasts I've had on Sw x

oh i forgot all about these will have to try them again!

I get up at 4am...for me breakfast is grilled chicken breast, with a green leaf salad, tomatoes, cucumber and chilli peppers. All Free foods and is filling and its a good start for the gym :)

Fresh mango chunks :)

Porridge made with milk and a sliced banana :)

Bran flakes, sultanas, strawberries, blueberries and milk as usual. Use up my a and b every morning. Need to make some changes.

Porridge with a banana.

Back