Whats for breakfast???

Oat so simple plain living the almond and honey one though tastes like cherry bake well

dd82 said:
Oat so simple plain living the almond and honey one though tastes like cherry bake well

cherry bakewell??!! mmmmm im getting some! cherry bakewell tart is my favourite pudding ever :)

Had a yummy homemade fruit salad of melon, strawberries and kiwi for brekkie and mid morning, 2 boiled egg whites for a bit of protein to keep me satisfied til lunch :)

Sounds nice Jen!

Today - 2 rashers xlean bacon, 1 Quorn sausage, mushrooms, peppers, 1/4 tin of beans, egg and 1 slice of toast (438)

Big breakfast, Happy days!

2 slices of whole meal toast, bertolli spread and strawberry jam -223 cals
i usually eat closer to 350 cals for breakfast but then I'm usually up at 6 and leave for work at 7 so it's a looooong time until lunch. Had a lie in this morning and going to the pub tonight so thought I'd save a few cals :)

Apple and blackberry micro oats from tesco with sultanas and raises stirred in made with rice milk yummy

Sunday morning usual - bacon on seeded bread, with BBQ sauce, and a cuppa. It's tradition, in the nearly 4 years since I've been with the bloke, we've missed this maybe 3 Sundays. Not counting when he's working away :D
Count 400 cals for it x

PS - Highlight of my week!!!

Mmm 2 slices of kingsmill medium bread 2 sainsburys be good to yourself sausages daddys brown sauce and flora light 386cals yummy! :)

I had 2 slices of mccambridge bread, toasted, with a bit of light spread and 2 boiled egg whites (I don't like the yellow when it's boiled lol), 229 cals... Nom nom nom

My word that sounds yummy!
I went for a bacon & mushroom roll, 288 cals and has set me up for a mental day at work. Hurrah!

just have 80 gr of super naughty cereal with skimmed milk, i needed it! it was 420 kcal, opppsies x

Cambridge chocolate shake 146 calories

Surprisingly filling!

Moved from CD to CC in the last week. Still got some stuff left

I had porridge for breakfast today. Have noticed a massive difference in my energy levels since I started eating porridge!

I have finally given up on making myself gag while forcing special k down my throat! I know I have to start eating breakfast as when I have before I've noticed the weight come off easier.

Starting small from tomorrow with just a piece of fruit, hopefully I'll end up wanting food in the morning!

Back