What's for breakfast?

porridge and a banana again today!

a bagel with lightest philedelphia

Back to porridge and a banana today :)

I had mango chunks for breakfast this morning - 172cals :)

I had a slightly weird combo this morning-

Smoked salmon pate on toast- 180 cals
Smoothie- 130 cals

Quite a high calorie breakfast but great fuel for my run :) Food = fuel.

Mango, melon and apple fingers - 108cals :)

Urm a wonderfully nutritious Galaxy Ripple bar (175kcals) but followed by 35 minutes running at 80-95% HR (which probably just about got rid of it!). Tomorrow I'm planning to have a boiled egg and toast.

Something a little different to take to work this morning - vegetable and egg white breakfast muffins served with 2 x Quorn low fat sausages and spaghetti hoops!

Cheese on toast with tomato puree - 318 cals

Something a little different to take to work this morning - vegetable and egg white breakfast muffins served with 2 x Quorn low fat sausages and spaghetti hoops!

That sounds yum- did you poach/dry fry the egg? I have a plan for tomorrow now! I think I remember that spaghetti hoops actually count as one of your five a day because of the amount of tomato sauce that they're in!

Hoz, the pizza toast sounds good too!

Beabeas, I'd like to say that's the last time I'll eat chocolate for breakfast but my birthday's coming up and then it's Easter so it's futile!

That sounds yum- did you poach/dry fry the egg? I have a plan for tomorrow now! I think I remember that spaghetti hoops actually count as one of your five a day because of the amount of tomato sauce that they're in!

It was basically an old Slimming World recipe for pastryless quiche / fritatta. All I do is chop some peppers, mushrooms and onions and pop them into some silicone muffin moulds. Then I beat 3 egg whites with a little salt and pepper and pour them over the vegetables before baking. I usually bake for about 30-40 minutes until they go nice and golden. They're really tasty and filling! x

It's a Fast day for me, so breakfast is just a can of Monster Zero and some melon fingers (36cals)

Back