What's for breakfast?

sarah5

Mmmm I just had SW version of a fry up YOMMY YOM!

2 rashers of bacon fried in frylight
2 scrambled eggs
1 slice toast (hex b)

Didn't realise how filling that would be - don't think I'll need much lunch now!!

This is my first red day and I have discovered a whole new world lol!

Mmmm I just had SW version of a fry up YOMMY YOM!

2 rashers of bacon fried in frylight
2 scrambled eggs
1 slice toast (hex b)

Didn't realise how filling that would be - don't think I'll need much lunch now!!

This is my first red day and I have discovered a whole new world lol!

you could have added mushrooms, tomatoes and quorn sausages to that to really bloat you out! lol

I'm having a combined breakfast/lunch fry up too. Bacon, quorn saugages, scrambled and a fried egg!

2 weetabix with a little milk, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple on top all mixed with Mullerlight, mandarin flavour....keeps me full for ages and only uses 1 hex b and half hex a !!!!

I had 2 weetabix with skimmed milk and my usual coffee to wake me up!
That breakfast sounds lovely, i'm having sausage and tomato sandwich for dinner, may add some mushrooms and an egg if i'm hungry.

I finally got round to having a late breakfast. I had a load of fruit followed by a nice big bowl of pasta

Corrr lots of lovely brekky ideas - thanks!! Not even remotely hungry for lunch yet. I think I will have a bowl of fruit with Muller Light on top, that'll keep me going until teatime I reckon!

Mmmm I'm loving the red plan!

i defrosted a punnit of blackberries and covered them in sweetener then added 0% greek yogurt with sweetener stirred in.

it was DISGUSTING! it took me 20 minutes to eat it and i ate it because i don't want to throw it in the bin and waste money. i won't be having that again!

There is nothing worse than trying something like that for the first time and hating it..... I know what you mean about not wasting it, awww bless. :)

I just had 2 ASDA 'weetbix' and I am really feeling sick...I thought they tasted funny but when I looked in the bowl they had a lump of browny green off stuff!!! Cant get the taste away... they are in date and only bought them on friday... going back for a refund!

Eww, yuk!!

I've just had a big bowl of free rice pudding. Fills me up nicely. Yum x

I don't know what to have today. Not got much in as I don't usually bother with breakfast but as I have the week off I should probably think about it! I might just have a bowl of pasta in an hour or so and that will keep me going for a while

Following 7 day menu in mag this week so this morning's brekkie was sliced mushrooms, tomato and bacon in an omelette and I spread some marmite on top. Guy at work came into my office and said it smelled gorgeous - took a bite and thought it was yummy! (I made it at home, then microwaved at work!) and a 400g tin of fruit in juice for afters.

Eww, yuk!!

I've just had a big bowl of free rice pudding. Fills me up nicely. Yum x

How do you make yours? I've got pudding rice at home but keep forgetting to try it!

Following 7 day menu in mag this week so this morning's brekkie was sliced mushrooms, tomato and bacon in an omelette and I spread some marmite on top. Guy at work came into my office and said it smelled gorgeous - took a bite and thought it was yummy! (I made it at home, then microwaved at work!) and a 400g tin of fruit in juice for afters.

MMMMMMMMMMM sounds gorgeous! thanks that's sorted out lunch for me :D

Back