Whats for Brekky

Ready brek with skimmed milk.

Well I bought a slow cooker yesterday and put some rice pudding in overnight and was looking forward to having this for brekkie this morning. But it was a bit of a disaster - after 9 hours it was still completely runny and hadn't thickened at all. I put it up to high and a couple of hours later it had thickened a bit but by then the rice was all mushy and rather like baby food. Most of it went in the bin I'm afraid. Not a good result for my first foray into slow cooking :(

First of all Gill, could you get your OH to have a word with mine please.? In 6 years together he has never made me anything... :cry:
Anyway, breakfast today was -
2 x Tesco Light Choices Cumberland sausages, scrambled egg, beans and toast....
Yummy.... and made by myself.... :(

28g of branflakes crumbled up with muller light yogurt mixed into it. sounds :jelous: but yum yum :D

Sorry to hear that debbywebby its all in the training! quick question i love cumberland sausages are the light ones as nice?

Well, I have never had regular cumberlands before, this is the first time I have had the light ones also, but I have to say they were absolutely scrummy, def worth 1 syn each... God yeah def worth it.

Just 2 weetabix and a sweet cuppa tea this morning.

But for lunch I'm having bacon, fried potatoes, baked beans and fried egg. Scrum-diddliumptious :D and for dinner tonight, pork chops, roast potatoes, sprouts, honey glazed carrots, stuffing ball and gravy :flirt2:

had 2 boiled eggs, mashed with 1tbsp mayo, 2 slices bacon chopped into that, spread on 5 scan bran....yummy and an apple..

Today I had 28g of Alpen and Soya milk.

I'll be taking frozen raspberries (which will thaw) and natural yoghurt to work as my 10/11am snack.

I Can't wait

For breakfast this morning I am going to have bacon medallions with stuffed mushrooms (made with half of an HEXa allowance and some breadcrumbs from HEXb bread allowance, served with a grilled tomato.... not going to let myself have it until i have done my first ever fitness DVD.. but seeing as i am still lurking on here rather than exercising, i think it may be more like brunch! lol

Back