Whats for dinner tonight?!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I'm making Carbonara and am really looking forward to it! For dessert I'm making triffle! Yummy yummy!

Whats everyone else planning to have?

boiled ham new potatoes and veg and fruit and muller light for pudding

sarah x

Nothing exciting this evening....quorn sausages, syn free chips, mushy peas and fried egg (frylight)...I never have dessert, unless its something like a muller lite yoghut.

Something quick tonight as my hubby has to go out....

So, Baked beans on toast with poached eggs and tin tomatoes, I am on a Green day.

I am making morrocan sheppards pie with baby potatoes and salad. Will probably have a merguine and fruit for pudding. Yum :)

I like hearing what everyone else is having, gives me some good ideas

As part of my superfree food binge, I am having a vegetable stir fry with masses of free veg, quorn pieces and some noodles. My Friday night luxury is adding half a sachet of blue dragon chow mein sauce, for ease. 3 syns but so worth it.

Then I'm going to have meringue, fruit and yoghurt probably :D

Were having Chilli again LOL I really cannot get enough of the stuff! Boyfriends getting bored of it. Mmmm so excited and its syn free yey! :0) Xx

There's an oozing leek risotto in the oven with my name on it - ready in 5 minutes from now :D

Ohh some very yummy dinners tonight!

I've just finished mine and really enjoyed it. Now waiting for the second layer of jelly stuff to go hard on the triffle!

Savoury rice with sweetcorn.... That should fill me up. Lots of fruit in the house also.

xx

We had eggs, bacon, sausages (mine were Quorn Cumberland) and the OH had his on ciabatta bread with brown sauce. I don't think I could've managed bread even if I could've had it! Looking at it all I thought "this does not look like "diet" food!

Extra Easy day. Might have a little treat later, cadbury's treat or del monte ice lol :)

I made a SW tikka masala and sinned in chicken - twas rather yummy x

Tonight was a takeaway..had a special chow mein and a few chips! Used up all my syns and some! luckily I left a fair amount of the Chow Mein much to the delight of my jack russell (he loves chinese! lol) have to do walk some serious miles tomorrow! :( on the upside got weighed at the doctors today and came out as 87kg compared to my last weigh in of 98kg so kept them happy too!!!

Just out of curosity what is the syns in a special chow mein? any idea?

I made some cottage pie with a potator swede and carrot topping. I made two seperate dishes as make mine with Bovril and OH with Bisto.

It was yum!!!!!

Stuffed free range chicken breast ( garlic & herb philly) med roasted vegs with a sweet chilli dressing. Fresh fruit and yog. Mmmmmmm lovely.

Phil x

a mountain of chilli con carni, on rice, with v l f nat yoghurt and cheese. Yum. = 1HEA and 1.5 syns for the lot. Lovin it!

Quorn fillets in a spicy tomato sauce with chunky onions, peppers and tomatos with SW chips. Omg, sooo good and free. Arent the best things in life free? :D :D x

Back