What's for dinner tonight?

I'm having a green day and got quorn bolognese cooking - just gotta wait for hubby to get home - i'm starving! LOL

I am having a version of Hunters Chicken... Chicken Fillet, Cheese (HexA x2) and Syn Free BBQ Sauce (From the recipe section) with lots of veg :D

well, I had an extra easy day and my meal was cooked chicken breast, corn on the cob (a whole one) and twice baked potatoes stuffed with laughhing cow cheese and fresh chives. Delish!!!xx:D

Space Angel - im liking the sound of the potatoes, that will be one ill be trying out soon :D

Tonight i had, homemade quorn shepherds pie with veg, yummy:p

I had tandoori chicken and homemade savoury rice with a spoonful of natural yoghurt on top. Was lush and so filling. I have no room for my dessert (which is lemon cake) yet. lol.

I will post a pic of it later.

Tonights dinner is:-

Gammon Steak with fried eggs, baked beans and potato wedges! :p

Then syn free pancakes to follow!

Tonight im having mince beef casserole with veg, may even have a cheeky little skinny cow ice cream, but will see ;)

I'm having sausage casserole made with WW pork sausages (half syn each) peppers, onion, tinned tomatoes and served with crushed potatoes and maybe some brocolli if it's okay (it's been in the fridge a while!)

*slaps wrist*

tonight is a girly night, so 2 glasses of wine and a chinese takeaway for me :eek: All counted in like a good girl though... so looking forward to it :drool:

Tonight I will be having spicy wedges and veggie burgers.

I like the sound of the chick pea curry might just have to try that one this week

Tonight we had the Beef stew with mustard mash from the EE cookbook and it was lovely.

Followed by a SW blueberry muffin which I made from the comfort food cookbook and only 3.5 syns. Lovely!

Back