Whats for dinner tonight?

Aileen

I have some chciken defrosted for dinner but cant decide what to do with it?

Looking for some motivation...

Well depends what sort of chicken you have....if you have a breast...slice it open and put in either a cheese triangle, or fromage frais mixed with garlic and parmesan and wrap in bacon....i have this with slimming world wedges and veg...or if you have chicken bits you could do a fahita style thing with onions, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes, tomatoes etc and add some spices...this goes nice with wedges too! or i just had it with a salad last time and this was lovely! Hope this gives you some inspiration :) xx

I made SW kfc and the kiev this weekend and I can honestly say they were both devine, easy and quick to make and felt so naughty!

For my tea I am having pasta with quorn sausages and veggies mixed together with melted cheese and a dash of tabassco sauce on. mmmmm one of my fave meals on green! xx

Regarding the chicken howabout chopping up an onion and some mushrooms soften them up. Meanwhile in another pan put your allowance of laughing cow cheese in with a dash of water and melt down to a cheese sauce. (add garlic if you wish) then add this to the mushrooms and onions with the chicken and serve up with some veggies and a jacket spud?

Or...make a curry?

hiya we re on chicken as well tonight, so i have covered my chicken breast in cajun powder and i am having sw potato wedges and a large side salad.i am ooking the chiken on the griddle. yummy

We have chicken aswell and as an attempt to be healthy i am having it with pasta, bacon and mushrooms with a arrabiatia sauce and low fat creme fraiche or you could have quark?

Thanks everyone, i have been lazy and opted for chicken casserole!

I had one of they colemans sachets in my cupboard and have just syned it and its only 3 syns for half a sachet :)

So i have just chucked the chicken, onions, carrotts and sauce in my casserole dish and popped in oven and ill be having with loads of potatoes.

Some of your ideas sound fab though and ill be trying them out :)

Back