What's for dinner tonight?

Roast chicken dinner with tatties done in the actifry, seriously, they taste so good, and have such little oil! Yum!

I really do love mine, got a extra large family size when it was on offer in comet. We use it so much, just one tablespoon of oil does 1.5kg of chips/wedges, so I divide that by the portions and get tasty low cal chips,,, so nice. And roast tatties even better!

I really do love mine, got a extra large family size when it was on offer in comet. We use it so much, just one tablespoon of oil does 1.5kg of chips/wedges, so I divide that by the portions and get tasty low cal chips,,, so nice. And roast tatties even better!

OMG, how spooky. Only yesterday I was looking at on in our comet. It's box is damaged and there is no manual, so it's quite cheap. Really fancy it now, especially when it comes with a reccomendation!! :)

Squeezyweezy said:
OMG, how spooky. Only yesterday I was looking at on in our comet. It's box is damaged and there is no manual, so it's quite cheap. Really fancy it now, especially when it comes with a reccomendation!! :)

I'm sure you could download the manual online x

Actifry's are fab!! Really tasty food and you can cook quite a lot different things. Would not be without mine :)

Last night I had one of my faves. A whole Tesco Crunchy Salad bowl with honey & mustard dressing AND a £1 Tesco cheese & tomato pizza. The whole meal is just over 500 calories, and it's soooooooooo tasty!

Last night I made a lovely sweet potato, chickpea & spinach curry and had it with brown rice...was 632cals and very delicious!

Tonight I think I'm going to make a veggie spag bol but limit how much spaghetti i have :)

Tonight I'm having gammon :) dunno what with as I have yet to CC my portion of meat but it's lovely an lean so I'm hoping it's gonna be reasonable cals wise lol thinking a nice big garden salad and a few home made wedges?? With garlic an chilli :) mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken burger, potato waffles and spaghetti hoops.
I always feel naughty when there are no veggies involved!!! :)

Squeezyweezy said:
Chicken burger, potato waffles and spaghetti hoops.
I always feel naughty when there are no veggies involved!!! :)

That's such a kids dinner lol my boys would eat that!! :)

Indian takeaway!!!! Our first proper takeaway since starting this malarky. 945+ calories!!! OMG!! And although I'm still only just over my calorie limit (because of the wine and cheese I HAD to have later) I feel SO guilty about eating the takeaway. What has this dieting done to me?
Oh well it's a once in a blue moon thing anyway.

Fionat29 said:
Indian takeaway!!!! Our first proper takeaway since starting this malarky. 945+ calories!!! OMG!! And although I'm still only just over my calorie limit (because of the wine and cheese I HAD to have later) I feel SO guilty about eating the takeaway. What has this dieting done to me?
Oh well it's a once in a blue moon thing anyway.

Lol it's weird how you go from one a week an never a thought about it.... to twisting up in guilt just at the thought of a takeaway!! Guess it's good for us in the long run tho!

Back