What's For Dinner Tonight?

chocko1

Gold Member
I remember a thread like this a few years ago and found it a real inspiration when thinking about what meals to cook for dinner. I've hunted through but can't seem to find it anymore so thought I'd reintroduce it, in the hope that we get some great ideas for meals.

Tonight I am making the Coconut Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry from the Slimming Eats website. Hope it's as good as it sounds. :rolleyes:

Kathy x

Tonight we're having the Chubby Cubs slow cooker lasagne, with some green veg. Not done it before so fingers crossed.

twochubbycubs.com/2016/01/10/slow-cooker-lasagne/twochubbycubs.com/2016/01/10/slow-cooker-lasagne/

My dinner was Boiled bacon, eggs, chips, tomatoes and beans. Lovrly

Tonight we're having the Chubby Cubs slow cooker lasagne, with some green veg. Not done it before so fingers crossed.

twochubbycubs.com/2016/01/10/slow-cooker-lasagne/twochubbycubs.com/2016/01/10/slow-cooker-lasagne/

What is pasta like when it's been done in the slow cooker?

What is pasta like when it's been done in the slow cooker?
Sorry! Only just seen this. It was really tasty and the pasta was fine, surprisingly. Just have to be careful that it's completely covered with mince/sauce. I've even frozen a portion, too.

This evening we've had Diet Coke Chicken with spiced wedge potatoes and salad.

Sorry! Only just seen this. It was really tasty and the pasta was fine, surprisingly. Just have to be careful that it's completely covered with mince/sauce. I've even frozen a portion, too.

This evening we've had Diet Coke Chicken with spiced wedge potatoes and salad.

I never have much luck with diet coke chicken. Will have to try it again. It is really nice.

Doing some brisket in the slow cooker today. Think we'll have it with mash and lots of veg, plus a little Synned gravy (from granules).

I don't have a lot of luck with salad. I have it once, like it, then don't want it again.
Basically I like beetroot, onions and toms , oh and boiled egg, but that is about it. Shame.

Tonight I am having minced beef and veg that I took to son's house and fetched back. Have checked it and it seems ok.

Back