What's for dinner?

Mookey

We've just had SW chips and Herby Garlic Kievs
2.5 syns I *think* :D

What are you all having tonight?

Ive just had a delish dinner

Iceland bbq chicken chunks 1.5 (only had half box) with salad and light mayo mmmmm

Dinner will be around midnight (crazy schedule I know!) and it'll be sweet chilli prawns, noodles, 1 red bell pepper, 100g spring onions, 500g broccoli, and a pack of spinach.

Having Hartley's sugarfree jelly and raspberries/blackberries for dessert! Yep, I'm a fruit and veggie fiend.

Yum to all of them!
I'm on a bit of EE today

Made a syn free curry (extra easy for me!) threw a load of spices, garlic, chilli, ginger etc into a box with chicken chunks, rubbed it all in the left it in the fridge for a few hours. Fried it up with an onion and a green pepper then added a carton of passata. Threw in some garam masala towards the end. OH said it tasted good (can't taste much right now, still got lurgy!) Had loads of rice and am now happily full...but looking for something sweet as usual! Prob be a mullerlight...

I had quorn moussaka (as I discussed on the recipe forum). It was delish and there is enough left for me to have for dinner on Monday (tomorrow is a red day)

3733197662_4e08115cd2.jpg

3733199608_33c31760d5.jpg

i had a southern fried chicken from iceland (7.5 syns) sw chips,baked beans which i added worcester sauce too and corn on the cob,We try to have something on a saturday thats within our syns but feels naughty for a treat,it was so yum

I had leek and onion SW quiche with a jacket potato and carrots. Yum! First time I made that particular quiche.

And all of it free food!

Back