• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats for Dinner?!

I am having a mountain of wholemeal pasta topped with a synful couple of tablespoons of red pesto and I cant wait ! oh and a few cherry tomatos and chunks of red pepper bunged in for some crunch

Humph

S: 14st3lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 2st1lb(14.57%)
I'm on a red so I'm thinking maybe pork chops with grilled mushrooms and a pile of steamed greens.

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
I'm on green and having 'smash pizza', I am addicted to it, I make a different combo most days and use my HEX b's for the cheese , I just

it.

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
I am having a burger in a roll (HEXB) with some SW wedges and salad.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I am having stewing steak with chunky onion, carrot and turnip through it with baby new potatoes and sprouts, i am having an ee day and i can't wait for my dinner, i'm sooooooo hungary now.

I'm having potato and spinach curry with rice..... or... as it's WI tonight, I may have a few oven chips with it too. x

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
I'm having potato and spinach curry with rice..... or... as it's WI tonight, I may have a few oven chips with it too. x
Do you make the curry yourself ? I love potato and spinach curry so would love the recipe if you do please