whats for lunch

Rosielee please could you give us an insight to how you make your pâté as it is one of my big weaknesses! Have eated two packs all to myself since Christmas? So could really do with SW friendly recipe ! Sorry to be a pain
Happy New Year for all fellow SW /minimum ers

Have got stuff to make stir fry made with a pack of stir fry veg, some turkey and eggs noodles (and salt, pepper,ginger, garlic and soy sauce) - looking forward to this!

Mugshot, apple and yogurt. Can't be bothered to make anything proper!

I had brunch earlier so had a couple of ryvita, my cheese HEXA and a tbsp of red onion chutney as a snackie :)

Home made tomato soup and a slice of bread (hexb)

Finn Crisp, Philli Light & Smoked Salmon :)

It will be scotch broth & a WW petit pain (HexB) when its eventually cooked!!!

Left out the cabbage & adde frozen spinach instead :)

Attachments

• image-3494032930.jpg
    image-3494032930.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Pasta salad (pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, peppers, onions and passata for the sauce), fruit afterwards

Has anyone got any ideas of what I could eat for lunch at work on a red day? I usually just go for green days as it is easier to eat at work, but I would like to have more red days.

Has anyone got any ideas of what I could eat for lunch at work on a red day? I usually just go for green days as it is easier to eat at work, but I would like to have more red days.

I do red days and only have a microwave at work, normally have salads with tuna chicken etc or make some soup and have with a heb, could also have some crisp breads with Philli light.

Nowt, as i had a massive cooked breakfast at 10 and I'm not hungry at all. Will probs have some fruit, and an alpen light to tide me over before weigh in at 5.30 tonight :)

Back