whats for lunch

today was SW burgers..
extra lean mince beef, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 stock cube crumbled in..
made 4 thin patties with my burger press and put a square od laughing cow extra lite deli cheese with onion on 2 of them and then put the other 2 on top and re-pressed..
nice cheesy burger.. yum..

For lunch today I had a huge salad with tuna and prawns, with some salad cream. Followed by a fruit salad drizzled in honey (was so yummy!)

Today I had salad veggies - mixed leaves, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tomatoes with some chopped cooked new potatoes and some EL mayo

Definitely something with prawns in and a little cocktail sauce. Maybe syn a pitta and have that with it.

First day back to work for me - I've made Butternut Squash soup to take with me.

First day in school tomorrow so chicken and noodle soup I made yesterday - its gorgeous!!

Curried parsnip soup for me :D

I stir fried some peppers and onions last night with tea. So I've got the leftovers mixed with some chicken Batchelors savoury rice, and mixed leaves

Lunch was lush - what did you have?

I was sat in the office pondering what to feed on following my apple, banana, black coffee and syn'd oatssosimple for brekkie when one of the ladies said she was going to the shops .... I ended up having a can of sardines in tomato sauce with a huge mixed leaf salad and a couple of chopped up boiled eggs ( which i did in the office kettle) and loads of black pepper. de-lic-ious! what did you have?

Back