whats for lunch

Homemade veggie soup, healthy b of brown nimble on the side :)

Wholemeal tomato & basil pasta & sauce with spring onions, red pepper and cherry toms stirred in. Can't face big meals at the mo so plan is to eat it bit by bit through the afternoon as it's good cold too!!

quorn sausages ( first time i tried them.. don't think I'll bother again.. ), grilled mushrooms, beans and tomatoes..
mushrooms are super free + speed, beans are free + super speed and toms are super free +speed.. the quorn sausages are just free..
is this right?

correct :)
you pretty much had the same as me for lunch (except i didnt have beans).
didnt rate the quorn sausages then?

I prefer "proper" sausages, SW certified syn free ones of course..
I might keep some in the freezer to be used only in emergencies though..

you can get syn free sausages from several SW approved butchers depending on where you are.. there's a sticky thread with lots of them listed somewhere..
failing that there's always Joes Sausages ( http://www.joessausages.co.uk/ ) who does them and delivers, but there's a minimum order and delivery charges under a certain amount..
it might be worth asking at group if you attend one to get a large order together..

Today's lunch is leftover pasta & sauce with added veggies

Beckiebethlola said:
I love them too, but I am really rubbish at making them and they always go wrong!

Get a small deep pan, boil water and a splash vinegar. the vinegar helps hold your egg together. Gently break an egg into the water. Use a slotted spoon to keep the egg in one space, once it's settled add another egg. Treat it like a boiled egg, so about 4 mins. Then lift out with slotted spoon and tap water off on the side. Voila!

today I have tomato and basil soup, 3 wholemeal crackerbreads and a leftover chicken leg from yesterdays roast - is it lunch time yet??

Helen xxx

I left my lunch at home! :'( so I'm going to brave the canteen at work. I work at the hospital so it shouldn't be *too* bad. Salad may be the order of the day, but they never serve you enough to feel like you have had a full meal :-(

I just had jacket potato with salad, half a can of spaghetti hoops and i had some left over tuna in the fridge so put that on the top of my salad. Yummy :) x

I'm going with jacket potato (again) with wafer thin turkey mixed in a bit of low cal salad cream and a nice salad followed by some fruit - I am going to fill my face as soon as the microwave goes ping

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I have scan bran pizza today :) xxx

What is scan bran pizza? I have had 1 scan bran with laughing cow triangle so far and at one point had to wash it down with water as it felt stuck in my mouth! I'm looking for more ideas with scan bran as they seem really good for you! People at group are saying break one into mullerlight overnight to make "cake" for the next morning!
Thanks in advance for any scan bran recipes!! x

I was going to eat prawn cocktail with homemade dressing but it was gross lol so im cooking light choices sausages now :D hope they taste nice!

I had salad and soup from the canteen at work again today. Will have leftovers from tonights dinner tomorrow though!

Back