whats for lunch

I had WW Mediterranean Pasta with some steamed veg.

I too am having a hungry day so have just popped out for a banana and some cherry tomatoes!

Leftover quorn jalfrezi and bombay potatoes with a little bit of rice, all from last night and all free! Lovely! I've never made a quorn curry before yesterday but I think I will be making more in future!

nettie1 said:
I had the same as you pjplatts's n my OH keeps moaning about wind too lol x

I know they can't have it all ways!! We are getting all slim and sexy I think a bit ( ok alot!!) of wind is a small price to pay lol x

A bag of haribo kiddies mix... The big one... I'm disgusted with myself :(

probably a jacket potatoes and baked beans.

However, im thinking of adding some cheese from the salad carton to make it taste less bland. Is there any visual way i can measure out 28g as there are no scales around to make sure?

probably a jacket potatoes and baked beans.

However, im thinking of adding some cheese from the salad carton to make it taste less bland. Is there any visual way i can measure out 28g as there are no scales around to make sure?

You could try to visualise a small matchbox - 1cm x 2cms possibly :D xx

Had soup, cold meat and some fruit. But its my * week and Im starving. Literally, holding myself back from chewing on the keyboard :)

Need more foooood!

Had a slice ww bread (half hex), 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), salad and spinach - then a wee snack of grapefruit xx

I had lettuce and a couple of spoons of leftover bolegnese. It was nowhere near enough. And I'm already starving (had to skip breakfast as we had nothing in)
Not sure what to do.... Dinner is 6 hours away yet. Fruit is No way going to get me through...I want to save my HEXB for a hifi bar this evening and will be having syns (gravy and cranberry sauce) with my dinner.
Time for another coffee I think!

Chicken and bacon (fat removed) with lettuce, cucumber, cress, tomatoes and some l/f mayo :) mullerlight, strawberries and a banana for pud.

Roasted chicken thighs (x2) with chargrill seasoning sprinkled before cooking, served with a big, big salad, and some cottage cheese on top to serve as salad dressing. Yum!!

I like to 'experiment' a bit whe n I have time, and I'm working from home today, so I made a radish soup.... quite tasty, but you wouldn't know it was radish!!! had a crabstick & lf mayo sarnie.... I'll have some fruit later if I need it, WI this evening

Weird day for me. Usually I'm in work and will have taken in my usual mountain of food prepared the night before - soup, salad, ryvita's etc etc. Today, however, I'm at home and although the fridge and cupboards are 3 feet away I couldn't think of anything nice to eat!

So, have just made myself a jacket sweet potato, salad and half portion of cheese (HEA). Sad or what! Actually, it's quite nice ;)

hi, i had a ham salad made of ham, mixed salad, chopped apple, fresh pineapple, celery, it was lovely and surprisply filling:D

I had a tuna and cheese toastie using Nimble wm bread and some peppers and cucumber.

Attachments

• lunch.JPG
    lunch.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 101
I made a big pot of stew last night...so that'll be feeding me all week!

And as far as I'm aware it's free on EE - awesome!

Back